Prof. Hafezi was invited to give a series of four presentations at the 9th Congrès de la Vision in Rabat, Morocco, as well as participate in some of the corneal cross-linking (CXL) wetlabs and workshops, where he educated local ophthalmologists on the latest in cross-linking clinical best practice.
His presentation titles were:
- Laser excimer applications for irregular corneas
- Sub400 protocol: CXL Treatment for thin corneas
- Using CXL to treat infectious keratitis
- CXL at the Slit Lamp
As part of the Light for Sight course on Keratoconus, Prof. Hafezi also gave the following presentations:
- Is keratoconus rare?
- What are the at-risk groups for keratoconus?
- Best practice model for treating pediatric patients
Here are some photographs and videos from the conference: